college football uniforms

I'm surprised that he has Syracuse at #3 on that list. Most people think that our new threads are awful. Personally, I like them, but then they went and changed the helmets to remove the numbers on them and put a big Block S. Looks pretty awful if you ask me.

- Matt

10 years ago, and for the entire 90s and most of the 80s, USC would not be ranked even close to the top 15. My reasoning is, the more you win, the better you look. Maybe it's subconscious? Dont know. I'm not a Rocket Scientist and I dont have GEICO.

GBR - Season starts tomorrow!!!!!!

:w00t:w00t:w00t

I'm surprised that he has Syracuse at #3 on that list. Most people think that our new threads are awful. Personally, I like them, but then they went and changed the helmets to remove the numbers on them and put a big Block S. Looks pretty awful if you ask me.

- Matt

Did they ever have a helmet with a orange on it? ;)

Did they ever have a helmet with a orange on it? ;)

Ha! You know it might look better than that block S that we have going on there. I liked the numbers on the helmets because it was old school. Brought me back to the days of Jim Brown and Ernie Davis.

- Matt