Do these guys know how to win?

DaveH

Last night I found myself watching Harrah's Sports Soundoff and the guy who actually makes sense a lot of the time, Rob Zatechka, brought up an interesting point. These guys playing, the seniors including 5th year's, will be the first class in X number of years to not with a championship of any kind. I don't remember exactly how many years he said.

So that brings up the point; do they know how to win? There is a big difference between having a winning record every year and winning championships. Big 12 or otherwise.

Let's say they don't know how to. It was obvious Frank didn't show them how. Is Callahan going to? Does anyone know how long it takes? TO was at the helm for MANY years before he could win the big game.

I thought I would bring this up and see what you guys had to say, even though I can probably guess by now :)

GBR!!

This is a good point, in years past, our team went into a game with the edge over the other team. They just knew they were going to win and there wasn't anything the other team could do to stop it. Now our team is wondering what is going to bite us in the ass this time. We can no longer live by our reputation because there is not a team out there that fears us.