Fave games at Memorial Stadium

np_husker

On journalstar.com they have a blog going about the top 10 games ever played at Memorial Stadium. I thought that might be a fun topic here. Name your favorite game played at Memorial Stadium.

I guess mine would be the game they mentioned today on the blog, the 2001 Notre Dame game. I can't stand Notre Dame and it was great beating them in Lincoln.

I've only been going to games regularly since about 2002, but I'd say my favorite was last years Texas game. It was the first time we truly heard how much louder the stadium is with the extra north seats. USC will probably top that as long as we don't get blown out because the atmosphere alone will be something to remember.

I wish I could have been there for the 01 OU game because that'd prolly be my favorite if I'd been there.

My favorites that I was at. No paticular order.

1994 Colorado 1992 Colorado 1991 Oklahoma 2001 Oklahoma 1982 Oklahoma 1978 Oklahoma 1977 Alabama 1983 Colorado

I just was going off the top of my head, I think the list could just keep going and going...

The entire seasons of 1994, 95. I don't ever think we will see a team in college football as dominate as the 1995 Huskers. Definately a thing of beauty.

How about listing the most devistating/frustrating games in Memorial Stadium?

1978 Missouri

1986 Oklahoma

1991 Colorado, Washington

1998 Texas

2005 Texas Tech

We have had season tickets for 4 years now and I would have to say last years Texas game as well. It was electric! Until the moment we lost..but it was great! It was so loud and snowing! Just thinking about it gives me chills! I can't wait for next week! Hopefully the same atmosphere with a different result!!!

My favorites that I was at. No paticular order.

1994 Colorado 1992 Colorado 1991 Oklahoma 2001 Oklahoma 1982 Oklahoma 1978 Oklahoma 1977 Alabama 1983 Colorado

I just was going off the top of my head, I think the list could just keep going and going...

The entire seasons of 1994, 95. I don't ever think we will see a team in college football as dominate as the 1995 Huskers. Definately a thing of beauty.

How about listing the most devistating/frustrating games in Memorial Stadium?

1978 Missouri

1986 Oklahoma

1991 Colorado, Washington

1998 Texas

2005 Texas Tech

This game never happened