Ball State Game

We play Ball State?

j/k

Hey, I had the same reaction! Nebraska actually asked Ball State to come out for a game????? What's up with the Big 8 (I KNOW I KNOW...but it will ALWAYS be the Big 8 to me!) wanting to play the MAC?!! Hey, I'm not complaining as it's good for the conference of my alma mater, but I never figured Nebraska would ever play a "cream puff". I haven't seen them yet this year...my team will see them Oct. 6. It's been a couple decades since they've had a good team. You shouldn't have a lick of trouble with them.

Wow, what a dilemma...I'm a grad of a MAC school and one of their conference cohorts, which is also the alma mater of the women who hired me on my current fabulous job, is playing against my beloved BIG RED team...

What PPV station is carrying it? With DirecTV where do I buy it?

I had my wife call this evening and she says we have it ordered. All she did was give the day and time of the game and I guess that was it.

You must really trust her to let her order the game for you... I'd double check or you're gonna be shopping for purses on the 22d.

Well, It looks like I'll be driving up to Lincoln to see this one. Prolly the cheapest tickets of the year and if I have to pay to see it anyway, might as well pay to see it in person. Besides, I have to convert my girlfriend. She's meeting my mom next weekend. Now she has to meet Memorial Stadium.

So FSN PPV won't be carried on ESPN Gameplan, right? This is the first year I purchased the entire gameplan subscription, so I haven't really paid attention to how it works. I thought it might save a little money to purchase the whole thing instead of ordering so many separate games, but not really if I'm going to buy FSN stuff too...sucks living in a Big10 state - but was fun seeing all of the Michigan fans at work last week :).