how will we do against USC?

np_husker

Keller and the receivers haven't been consistent and that is a concern. USC will stop our run first until we prove we can throw the ball (and catch it). I think our chances rely mmore on which USC team shows up. We don't have the talent to play with USC BUT we have home field, USC has only 1 game where they didn't play well and this season seems to be the year of the underdog....hey I think that is even a movie.

All I can say is that I'm glad that we were able to get a tough, 4 quarter game under our belt this week; rather than having an off week like USC.

Also, after watching the LSU game tonight, our home crowd had better be as jacked as they were in Baton Rouge. You could tell heading into the game, that LSU was already ahead by 14 points before kickoff. There's no doubt in my mind that we will play better next week at home, and hopefully USC will play a sloppy game in their first road game of the season.

Drink lots of lemon juice this week fans....we need to yell our butts off to help pull off the upset!!!!!!