IF YOU BELIEVE IN NU BEATING SC, READ THIS

thiems

All I ask is that you sit down and let me see the game. I did'nt pay to see your rear end and not beable to hear the annoucements.

No...I won't, grandma...if you want a great view, go back to your bingo parlor in the church with the nice stained-glass windows and complain about how Mildred keeps getting 'B-2' to thwart your shot at that crocheted Lawrence Welk blanket you've had your eye on.

Want to 'hear' an announcement? Sell your ticket to a real Nebraska fan and sit your *ss at home.

All I ask is that you sit down and let me see the game. I did'nt pay to see your rear end and not beable to hear the annoucements.

No...I won't, grandma...if you want a great view, go back to your bingo parlor in the church with the nice stained-glass windows and complain about how Mildred keeps getting 'B-2' to thwart your shot at that crocheted Lawrence Welk blanket you've had your eye on.

Want to 'hear' an announcement? Sell your ticket to a real Nebraska fan and sit your *ss at home.

HOOOOO!!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

They might as well remove the seats from the stadium. People should be standing on people's shoulders, and screaming––SCREAMING until their throats are seeping blood. This stadium is going to rock!

GOOOOO BIIIIIIG REEEEEeeeeeeed!

GO! BIG! RED!

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez