Inside USC Website

chamrocck

Here is a link to a USC Website.

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/

It is worth a visit. Being out here in So. Cal it seems some USC fans like it but others sort of despise it. Kinda of has a tabloid feel to it sometimes. Fans were upset when during the death of USC kicker Mario Danelo the author of this blog (Scott Wolf) posted info. that the death was a suicide and fans were upset at his reporting (as far as I know I don't think there was an official determination made on Danelo's death, which was the result of his fall from a cliff).

I just checked out the site and saw this tabloid headline:

Fighting Mad?

Nebraska players were furious with last year's conservative game plan against USC.

You can click on comments to read posts of what others are saying. Here are some other headlines of note and the author Wolf is quick with updates so I'd expect more news as the game approaches:

The Non-Answer

Pete Carroll said either Charles Brown or Drew Radovich will start at right tackle.

Chauncey Washington will play in first quarter but C.J. Gable starts.

Matthews Starts

Clay Matthews gets his first career start with Brian Cushing (ankle) not 100 percent.

Cushing "might" be able to play, Pete Carroll said.

"We'd like to see him play some to see how he does," Carroll said of Cushing.

Debut Time

Freshman Joe McKnight is supposed to start returning some punts against Nebraska.

Morning Buzz

Mark Sanchez finally visits Nebraska after the Huskers dropped him as a recruit.

http://www.dailynews.com/usc/ci_6877492

Another interesting headline from this site:

Slotback Weapon?

Joe McKnight could play a big role if USC watched Wake Forest play Nebraska. Wake Forest ran 20 reverses and one receiver carried the ball 12 times.

Nebraska also missed 12 open-field tackles in the game.

I can tell you one thing...if we have not learned to defend that play, I might not have a TV after Saturday night! :throw

Slotback Weapon?

Joe McKnight could play a big role if USC watched Wake Forest play Nebraska. Wake Forest ran 20 reverses and one receiver carried the ball 12 times.

I can tell you one thing...if we have not learned to defend that play, I might not have a TV after Saturday night! :throw

If we haven't learned to defend that play, then my name ain't Nathan Arizona.

Slotback Weapon?

Well, sounds like USC is figuring things out...Better hope NU is as well.