***Official USC Game Discussion Thread***

damned right nebraska is loyal. and don't act so surprised pussmuffn.

They looked like a buch of willam and mare school of girl's out there. I have seen tuffer girl's in south O. And i have been a fan since i have been born in omaha in 72' but im affraid i gotta say husker football now is like watching powderpuff football they SUCK!!!! 70% of my family lives in nebraska and thats probably why i moved or just that the husker's football couldn't even beat south dakota state university. Good luck husker fan's ya'll are gonna need it. THE HUSKERS HAVE DISSAPPOINTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME :madash

and utah and app.state would walk all over them huskets

I think we will be back to a competitive level soon, but not that soon. We just haven't reached the top 10 yet. I have a feeling it is going to be a tough battle back to the top.

Not to flame, but I'm tired of saying, "we're just not there yet" or "next year" or "it wasn't our day" How long does it take? Cally has had 4 full seasons of recruits and time to produce. I'm not calling for anyones head, but some of the basic fundamentals aren't being instilled, like blocking and tackling. Credit to USC, they are the top team in the land.

but he has not had 4 full seasons of recruits. He was hired in Jan'04 lextremely late into the recruiting season. '04 doesn't count...

He has had '05- full season and '06- full season, '07-full season however, most are just newbies...patience patience patience.....

We have a long way to go and we will have to give him time...I am willing to do that.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husker B @ Sep 15 2007, 11:43 PM) 214287[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

One loss and this board falls apart.

It's the 3rd freaking week and we just lost to the #1 team in the nation. Y'all are blowing stuff way out of proportion.

How many more loses do we have to wait before we can complain?

wait till next week when the huskets lose too ball state. u know why they call it the sea of red??? cause ever time they leave the feild it looks like a crime scene :nutz thats what it is like watching a husker game a swift kick in the nuts

I feel for you Cornhuskers! I truly do...you have a storied program and once ruled College Football...

But you have to understand...USC is not just a fad...it's tradition..and we are back!

6c3ontd.jpg

Cheeeeeeeers and Fight On!

USC Tradition? What tradition is that? Lose for two decades and when you finally win a championship act like you are God? Or is it the tradition of paying players, fixing grades, harboring criminals, and brushing violations under the table (I know, I know, what about LP. But he never hacked two peoples heads off). I am from Southern California. I grew up with people who went to USC. Most who go there have an entirely perverted sense of entitlement that sickens most people with any sort of social conscience.

Oh, by the way…nice fan base. Five years ago there were 45,000 empty seats at a home game against a conference rival? You have got to be kidding me. And those who do claim to be fans now are left over Raider fans who have nowhere to go on the weekend to get drunk and attack visiting fans (I’m not kidding, half the USC fans, have raider tattoos under their brand new shinny #5 Reggie Bush jerseys).

I can’t wait for USC to start sucking again like they did all through the `80’s and `90’s. Of course then we will have another problem. All of those “lifelong USC fans” will suddenly become “lifelong UCLA fans.” Trust me, I know this for a fact. I saw it happen in the late `80’s when Troy Aikman showed up in Westwood.

I feel for you Cornhuskers! I truly do...you have a storied program and once ruled College Football...

But you have to understand...USC is not just a fad...it's tradition..and we are back!

6c3ontd.jpg

USC Tradition? What tradition is that? Lose for two decades and when you finally win a championship act like you are God? Or is it the tradition of paying players, fixing grades, harboring criminals, and brushing violations under the table (I know, I know, what about LP. But he never hacked two peoples heads off). I am from Southern California. I grew up with people who went to USC. Most who go there have an entirely perverted sense of entitlement that sickens most people with any sort of social conscience.

Oh, by the way…nice fan base. Five years ago there were 45,000 empty seats at a home game against a conference rival? You have got to be kidding me. And those who do claim to be fans now are left over Raider fans who have nowhere to go on the weekend to get drunk and attack visiting fans (I’m not kidding, half the USC fans, have raider tattoos under their brand new shinny #5 Reggie Bush jerseys).

I can’t wait for USC to start sucking again like they did all through the `80’s and `90’s. Of course then we will have another problem. All of those “lifelong USC fans” will suddenly become “lifelong UCLA fans.” Trust me, I know this for a fact. I saw it happen in the late `80’s when Troy Aikman showed up in Westwood.

Heh Heh! Yes, I remember our tough losses too. Continue to throw out those insults...it makes losing so much easier.

:corndance

6c3ontd.jpg

Heh Heh! Yes, I remember our tough losses too. Continue to throw out those insults...it makes losing so much easier.

:corndance

Whatever. I live out here with all the "usc fans." Nothing but a bunch of bandwagons. Enjoy your success :sarcasm Truthfully, I can't understand how you people can even claim to be fans with straight faces. But hey, whatever floats your boat. I was born and raised in the Los Angeles area. I have been a Nebraska fan all of my life. So when USC went south, and stayed there for 22 years, it didn't mean sh#t to me. My team remained dominant. In fact, even now, with SC beating us, I am convinced we will win 9 or 10 games this year. I would like one of you USC fans to explain what it is like to lose 7 games in one year. I have never experienced that. Ooooops! I forgot, you were a UCLA fan back then....Never Mind.