***Official USC Game Discussion Thread***

Nice comeback but, not once has anybody mentioned that the 2nd and 3rd string defense played the entire 4th quarter. Also, by 2 minutes into the 4th quarter, the 2nd and 3rd string backfield was playing. Only saying that I have not seen that mentioned, they have mentioned it on the broadcast but, not mentioned here in chat. Regardless, Nebraska never gave up and did fight to the end. John D Booty looked average at best, we will have to see what he does the rest of the year.

Nice comeback but, not once has anybody mentioned that the 2nd and 3rd string defense played the entire 4th quarter. Also, by 2 minutes into the 4th quarter, the 2nd and 3rd string backfield was playing. Only saying that I have not seen that mentioned, they have mentioned it on the broadcast but, not mentioned here in chat. Regardless, Nebraska never gave up and did fight to the end. John D Booty looked average at best, we will have to see what he does the rest of the year.

Noted. It looks like our starters are about as good as USC's 2nd team. We have better talent with the new recruits they just aren't ready to play yet. Things will move forward. Its just hard when you expect 10 win seasons and top 10 finishes every year.

damned right nebraska is loyal. and don't act so surprised pussmuffn.

They looked like a buch of willam and mare school of girl's out there. I have seen tuffer girl's in south O. And i have been a fan since i have been born in omaha in 72' but im affraid i gotta say husker football now is like watching powderpuff football they SUCK!!!! 70% of my family lives in nebraska and thats probably why i moved or just that the husker's football couldn't even beat south dakota state university. Good luck husker fan's ya'll are gonna need it. THE HUSKERS HAVE DISSAPPOINTED ME FOR THE LAST TIME :madash