The positives.

Keller played EXEPTIONALLY well. He completely blew away my expectations. Homeboy hung in on the tough plays in the pocket and made some pro-quality throws.

Callahan's offensive scheme in the first quarter was dynamite! We had them on their heals until well into the second quarter, until the game stopped due to injury. Then the defense dropped the ball and on the subsequent possession we inexplicably abandoned the strategy of attacking the edges of the SC defense with short pass routes. Still, I think Cally gave us a chance to win.

Finally, nobody quit. Never. They stuck in until the end of the game.

If anybody can come up with positives on defense, I'll be impressed, though... At the very least we won't have to play USC again this season.

Keller was great. He only really got flustered and made a bad decision once (that interception in the third quarter the d-lineman took back inside the ten). Also, I can only remember two dropped passes, which is definitely a plus. Cody Glenn was very impressive, a completely different player than we saw against Nevada. Purify made grabs. Todd Peterson, specifically, made two VERY tough catches.