I'm not DOWN....Are You?

Armistead

I was stunned early in the 2nd Half....Keller and the Huskers just stubbed their toe and it seem to snowball.....Usc is a very fine team that took advantage of NU's mistakes and made the Huskers pay....but at the end of it all, I saw some very.....very encouraging things.....Nebraska never quit......Nebraska can move the ball on anyone.......and NU will not see an O-line or a D-line as good as this until the Big12 Title game......I honestly think that we are done losing games.......the Texas game will be tough, but Nu can and will score agin them....the OSU game looked like trouble, but I think the Pokes have taken a step back, aTm is no SC and we will move the ball all day long agin them...as for KSU and Mizzou, well that just comes down too talent....we got it and they don't.............

thats what I took away from this game today....our D-line is young and LB's need to quit running themselves outta position.....and for god's sake.....TACKLE....but the talent is there...we saw that tonight.....

Huskers will only lose one more if that b 4 Big12 Title Game.......I think we have turned a corner....as crazy as that may seem right now.......this team has talent

GBR

We didn't catch ANY breaks. That fumble was the key to the game...We couldn't have played special teams any better that play...and they still get it to the 45

I am not down...I am encouraged (as long as defense can rebound)

I am down because our defense sucks!!! Cosgrove never had a good defense in Wisconson. Maybe why they never won a title.

We didn't catch ANY breaks. That fumble was the key to the game...We couldn't have played special teams any better that play...and they still get it to the 45

I am not down...I am encouraged (as long as defense can rebound)

I think we are the 2nd best team in this league....and we will have a puncher's shot at OU....so what the Hell?

lets go along for the ride!

I gotta' say that this one really hurt. I really thought we had a chance. But...I too am very proud of the "never say die" attitiude our boys showed out there tonight. Just saw BC on the tube and the pain was evident. I feel ya' coach...hang in there...their gonna' be comin' at ya' from the rafters...