Here is the main thing that I'm mad about

I was reading the messages over at the "Huskerpedia" board (I refused to actually pay that site just to tell them off, so I registered here to rant about it). Anyway, there are a ton of clowns at the "Huskerpedia" board who are bashing the whole team, wanting to fire Callahan, etc. That is BS. These were a lot of the SAME PEOPLE who were so excited and amazed with Frank Solich today, even though he got beat 7-28 vs. Virginia Tech. Those type of people are NOT Nebraska fans! I wonder if any of them ever actually attended UNL?

Personally, I was very proud of our offense for coming back and scoring 21 points in the 4th quarter against the number one team in the country. I think Keller redeemed himself after throwing those two INTs earlier in the 3rd quarter.

I think people who love Frank Solich and always bash Callahan are not real Nebraska fans and are completely classless. Personally, I support our team, win or lose, and always wish for the best for MY SCHOOL. I never bashed Solich before he got fired either, BTW. I support Callahan and the team, I'm glad that we are able to pass 388 yards against USC. I think there is a lot that our guys can still accomplish this season and I am excited for them.

Go Big Red!

I was reading the messages over at the "Huskerpedia" board (I refused to actually pay that site just to tell them off, so I registered here to rant about it). Anyway, there are a ton of clowns at the "Huskerpedia" board who are bashing the whole team, wanting to fire Callahan, etc. That is BS. These were a lot of the SAME PEOPLE who were so excited and amazed with Frank Solich today, even though he got beat 7-28 vs. Virginia Tech. Those type of people are NOT Nebraska fans! I wonder if any of them ever actually attended UNL?

Personally, I was very proud of our offense for coming back and scoring 21 points in the 4th quarter against the number one team in the country. I think Keller redeemed himself after throwing those two INTs earlier in the 3rd quarter.

I think people who love Frank Solich and always bash Callahan are not real Nebraska fans and are completely classless. Personally, I support our team, win or lose, and always wish for the best for MY SCHOOL. I never bashed Solich before he got fired either, BTW. I support Callahan and the team, I'm glad that we are able to pass 388 yards against USC. I think there is a lot that our guys can still accomplish this season and I am excited for them.

Go Big Red!

This whole Solich thing is as dead as our defense tonight. Who gives a sh#t what some clowns say? They want to offer the job to Solich, well start a petition. Hell, I'll even sign it just to shut them up. What we need to focus on is what the hell happened on D tonight. Keller is looking okay-ish, against SC's fifth string, anyway, and Cosgrove can't stop those tricky up the middle runs. I feel like bloody Florida must have in 95.

Go Big Red!

Those points were scored against their second team D. You students of today make me sick with your acceptane of mideocrity. This is not what Nebraska football is all about. Those who arent old enough to remember the past greatness dont understand what we had. Cosgrove is a moron , but keep supporting this staff and see where you go in your 4 years at the U. A change probably shouldnt have occured 4 years ago , but perhaps some more changes are needed now.