I'll Admit

Washusker

It's so stupid.

You dare voice displeasure with the team and they come out of the woodwork to assert their superiority of fandom over you.

I'm sick of it.

Can you please take a chill pill? lmao. It's a damn joke. God forbid someone makes a sarcastic, joking comment in the midst of a lone Husker fan's melt down lol.

*waits to be struck down by the football Gods*

Aaahh, yes. The "it was only a joke" excuse. Well done.

Listen, I see you haven't been on the board for too long. Let's just say that there are plenty who love to look down their nose at anyone who quits watching a Husker game or questions the coaching staff or says the team isn't very good.

I've been accused of being a bad fan before, and it pisses me off. So perhaps I'm a bit touchy about it, but frankly, I could care less.

Next time you want to be cute and make a little joke - use that neat little icon who is winking. Or you could just keep your mouth shut.

Listen, I see you haven't been on the board for too long. Let's just say that there are plenty who love to look down their nose at anyone who quits watching a Husker game or questions the coaching staff or says the team isn't very good.

I've been accused of being a bad fan before, and it pisses me off. So perhaps I'm a bit touchy about it, but frankly, I could care less.

Next time you want to be cute and make a little joke - use that neat little icon who is winking. Or you could just keep your mouth shut.

Or I could say what I feel? lmao. Sorry about that, Dad. Wouldn't want to get grounded!

:madash = You.

:rollin = Me.

P.S. My mouth was shut. Last time I checked, I didn't need to say anything to type a message on an internet forum.

;)

Good enough?

Wow!........So how long have you been experiencing bloating, cramping and tender breasts?

BTW its "couldn't care less"

for future reference

SMH at this loss making nu fans turn on eachother

Don't say anything! You don't have as many posts as him!

Do you even read the entire post? Perhaps I made reference to your relative newness merely to point out that you may not know how many posters like to jump on the "negative Nellies". Just perhaps??

Wow!........So how long have you been experiencing bloating, cramping and tender breasts?

Strangely enough, it happens whenever someone reacts to any criticism of the team I share on this board.

What is that called?

BTW its "couldn't care less"

for future reference

SMH at this loss making nu fans turn on eachother

Don't say anything! You don't have as many posts as him!

Do you even read the entire post? Perhaps I made reference to your relative newness merely to point out that you may not know how many posters like to jump on the "negative Nellies". Just perhaps??

Oh no. I've been on here long enough to see that. My bad, OG-Triple OG-OG Triple. :lol:

Like my smileys? My Dad said I should always use them in forums so people know when I'm kidding and when I'm being serious.

:corndance

Strangely enough, it happens whenever someone reacts to any criticism of the team I share on this board.

What is that called?

Undying love for the huskers