Adi Kunalic

np_husker

We had an impressive defensive stop along with a nice offensive drive...we had good mo after that

If we had gotten that damn fumble on the kickoff...oh boy...the crowd would have gone ape s#!t

Agree with you 100%... but I still don't think the play was irrelevant just because we stil scored. A score right after a fumble recovery would have been very big

When they sent Henery on for the pooch punt, I was all, "ZOMG!!! It's 58 yards, but HE CAN MAKE IT!!!"

And then he pooched it. Oh well. :dunno

How in the hell did we not get that ball??? Three Huskers and one Trojan and that a$$hole gets the ball???

Zach Potter must have hands of stone..... it was RIGHT THERE for the taking!

:dunno

Not to mention he outweighed the guy by 80 pounds..........youre telling me he couldnt just take the f'ing ball!

We scored anyways after they punted so its irrelevent.

The above quoted comment is irrelevant..... haha. :lol:

Getting the ball at the 3 yd line is not irrelevant. It would have set NU up for bigger things as the game wore on (same w/ the fumble on the KR later in the game).

Exactly!!! We just seemed to have bad luck in the almost turnover market last night.