Iowa State v Huskers

Well.....Well.....We got a win and now we can control our own destiny with a win over ISU and a Win over Colorado......

I got to admit that I think we will win but you just don't know what is goin to happen with this years' Huskers. Joe Dailey made some good throws and the recievers didn't help him out...he threw some bad ones as well, but no turnovers was his best stat.....If Joe D can play like he did agin Mizzou next Saturday when the Huskers roll into Ames, I think we will win 19 to 6........

The win will put us in a bowl game and clinch a winning season....both will be enuff to motivate a team trying to forget about Texas Tech and KSU...I look for the Huskers to take this one very seriously.....I really don't have a ton of insight of what ISU can do on offense, but the stats don't scare me and I don't think they got the skill players that Missouri has . I really like us to get this one done.

This may be the game that we put it all together...Offense and Defense with good Special teams....if we do that then the score could be very lopsided

GO BIG RED :cheers