Enuf of this Crap

Travis9

I hate Cosgrove for a couple of reasons.

To him, NOTHING is EVER his fault. He completely throws the players under the bus. Our defense got absolutely obliterated the last 2 weeks, and it is soooo embarrassing. All he can ever say is "its not a matter of changing the way we are doing things and schemes, its a matter of executing" -- take some damn responsibility, if they aren't executing right, whose fault is that? Who is the coach that is supposed to have them prepared?

I refuse to believe our defensive personnell is as bad as we have appeared these last 2 weeks. We should, AT WORST, be 4th in total defense in the big 12, and we certainly don't look like that.

He is ridiculously stubborn, refuses to admit when he makes a mistake, blames the players for not executing, and he ALWAYS makes it appear as if he is doing everying absolutely perfect and its other people that are Fing up. Bottom line, he is the coach of the defnese and the defense has been completely miserable ever since he got here. I could handle his mediocrity a little better if he owned up to anything he does.

A BAD COACH........WHO THROWS HIS PLAYERS UNDER THE BUS

not what I want to represent Nebraska

"The buck stops with those guys... over there... them, in the red-- Don't look! Don't... ahhhgh... now they see you looking. Wave. Wave so they won't think anything is up. Hi Guys! . . . Yeah, it's their fault."

I have given Cozgrove a chance and have been patient. And his defense did play very well against OU last year. But for the most part, I am not impressed. I know we still have a lot of football left this year, but what I have generally seen so far for the most part is if Callahan wants to take NU to a different level, he may have to look into a new D.C. But I will make that final judgement at the end of the season. Still I can't get that 8.2 average out of my mind. That especially shouldn't happen in our house. So we will see what happens for the rest of the season. I'm out.

I hate Cosgrove for a couple of reasons.

To him, NOTHING is EVER his fault. He completely throws the players under the bus. Our defense got absolutely obliterated the last 2 weeks, and it is soooo embarrassing. All he can ever say is "its not a matter of changing the way we are doing things and schemes, its a matter of executing" -- take some damn responsibility, if they aren't executing right, whose fault is that? Who is the coach that is supposed to have them prepared?

I refuse to believe our defensive personnell is as bad as we have appeared these last 2 weeks. We should, AT WORST, be 4th in total defense in the big 12, and we certainly don't look like that.

He is ridiculously stubborn, refuses to admit when he makes a mistake, blames the players for not executing, and he ALWAYS makes it appear as if he is doing everying absolutely perfect and its other people that are Fing up. Bottom line, he is the coach of the defnese and the defense has been completely miserable ever since he got here. I could handle his mediocrity a little better if he owned up to anything he does.

A BAD COACH........WHO THROWS HIS PLAYERS UNDER THE BUS

not what I want to represent Nebraska

Good point. After all, it isn't like they are a bunch of 95 lb. software engineers with pocket-protectors running around out there wondering why they haven't been equipped with a croquet mallet.

You are so full of it.

I defy you to find a 95lb software engineer! :)

i agree, coz should step up and take "some" of the responsibility, as did Weis of ND. although the next day, Sunday, he (Charlie) punished his players by making the 1's on offense scrimmage the 1's on defense and down the line with the 2s vs. 2s and 3s vs. 3s.

i think the only thing those guys learned was that losing hurts, in more ways than one. but who is to say? it might work, but again it looks like Charlie is laying the blame on the kids for not executing vs. maybe his poor game planning? tough spot, but i don't see Coz doing anything different here either.

plenty more games left to decide if the eggs are just rotten or the rooster can't get it up!

i agree, coz should step up and take "some" of the responsibility, as did Weis of ND. although the next day, Sunday, he (Charlie) punished his players by making the 1's on offense scrimmage the 1's on defense and down the line with the 2s vs. 2s and 3s vs. 3s.

i think the only thing those guys learned was that losing hurts, in more ways than one. but who is to say? it might work, but again it looks like Charlie is laying the blame on the kids for not executing vs. maybe his poor game planning? tough spot, but i don't see Coz doing anything different here either.

plenty more games left to decide if the eggs are just rotten or the rooster can't get it up!

What do they learn from that? And I wonder who "won"... I imagine the ball bouncing around the field and all of these gold-helmeted people watching it for 3 hours. Remember that Simpson's episode when the evil genius, Scorpio, tries to take over the world and at the end gives homer the Broncos?

"Aww the Denver Broncos?" And the guy runs in front of him, a ball bounces off of his helmet and he falls down? That's what I imagine that scrimmage to look like.

What do they learn from that? And I wonder who "won"... I imagine the ball bouncing around the field and all of these gold-helmeted people watching it for 3 hours. Remember that Simpson's episode when the evil genius, Scorpio, tries to take over the world and at the end gives homer the Broncos?

"Aww the Denver Broncos?" And the guy runs in front of him, a ball bounces off of his helmet and he falls down? That's what I imagine that scrimmage to look like.

Exactly. The 1s of ND's offense playing the 1s of their defense is no punishment at all.