OU Game

Maybe I'm all wet, but I don't see a high scoring game here.  Nebraska probably won't even score, but I don't see OU scoring more than 30 points either.  The first quarter, Stoops will simply have the freshman run it down our throats.  If that doesn't work, he'll have last year's Heisman winner throw some short easy passes.  By the time the fourth quarter, our defense will be totally exhausted.  The freshman will have a big day, probably 30+ carries and well over 200 yards rushing. 

If the game were in Lincoln, I'd give us a better chance.  For some reason, we just play better in Lincoln like we did against Mizzou.  However, we have been horrible on the road.  The crowd is going to be loud and fired up for this one.  I don't think there is any way OU will put 50 up on us.  Stoops likes having Heisman winners on his teams.  He's trying to win the freshman one this year.  He'll just run it and run it and run it down our throats exposing our D-line and Linebackers backing of Bo's previous remarks about NU's D!

When I looked at the schedule earlier in the year, I was grateful we were having this game in Norman this year. I knew we weren't going to be that good, therefore this is an easy lose for us. Now for next year, we give this staff some time to implement the offense and get some players in here and then we can take on the SOoners at our place with a better team=a better chance at victory.

Yeah our schedule is so tough. The big 12 north is as tough as it has ever been. Pitt, southern miss, western illinois. Are you aware the only top 25 team we have played is okie? We should of did great this year, we haven't played much for good teams at all.