Missouri game

np_husker

I've been to both a night game and a day game at Columbia, and I can assure you that a night game would be a HUGE advantage for Mizzou. The crowd was a rowdy bunch of f'in drunk animals at the night game, and it was a much more calm atmosphere at the day game. I hate early games as much as anyone. However, for the Huskers and for us fans going to Columbia, a day game would be better.

I have a bad feeling about that game...For whatever reason, Mizzou always puts together their best game of their season whenever they play us at their house. Our defense is going to have to improve dramatically before I will feel any better about our chances of winning.

I hate Mizzou fans by the way. They are biggest bunch of 1-Saturday-a-Year fans. When you go to the game there, half of the vehicles have Chiefs signs and the other half have Rams signs. Then, they'll add a Mizzou sign for one game a year. I had a typical Mizzou fan giving me crap last time we played in Columbia. My response was, "If you're such a big Mizzou fan, who does Mizzou play next week?" His answer: "I don't know and don't care...I'm just glad we're beating Nebraska!" Too bad the Cardinals will not be in the MLB playoffs, as the stadium would be empty for the NU game.

I think aTm is better than they played tonight too, but considering they went into OT with fresno and then this, i mean jeez. KSU doesnt look that strong (win by 15+), mizz looks like a team that cant play together (win by 10+), texas seems to be just simply overrated as of right now (win by 3+) as well as a&m too (8+), two games that honestly scare me are playing KU in lawrence (cant decide until later) and taking okie state at home ( 4-10 NU)

its also important to point out that fresno state is a mid major!, and they looked like a totally different team because aTm is no oklahoma

my big 12 rankings so far :

1 oklahoma

2 Nebraska/texas

3 Mizz/Kansas

4 tech

5 aTm

6 ksu

7 okie st

8 iowas st/colorado/baylor

and i love to say this: the big 12 north looks stronger that the south overall! but of course this is all based off the 3rd week in the season.........................

Uh, no, Miami looked good because they actually played well. I'm not trying to say A&M is some kind of powerhouse, but the fact remains that Miami played far better than they had in any previous game. Anyone who watched Miami play any of their previous games, and then watched them play this game, would easily be able to see that.

I watched that game last night. As hard as it was for me to cheer a Texas school, I had to do it. When you look at the loss, it certainly makes Oklahoma look as good as they are and the rest of the Big 12 look as far behind Oklahoma as they are. I think we need to pull for Big 12 teams so the conference gets a little bit more respect.

Granted, it's Chris Spielman, but he ranked the conferences something along the lines of:

1. SEC

2. Pac 10

3. Big East

4. Big 12

5. Big 10

6. ACC

I would probably put the ACC ahead of the Big 10 right now

At this point I think that's immaterial. The Big 12 should never be below the Big East. It should, in actuality, be ahead of the Pac 10 as well. Outside of SC the last few years the Pac 10 is still the Pac 10. I can't really remember any of those teams having great defenses or hitting at all.

I can't really think of any Big XII teams outside of OU that have great defenses or hit all that well either, unfortunately. aTm couldn't stop the run last night, we couldn't stop the run Saturday, teams are putting up points against Texas...

I would probably put the ACC ahead of the Big 10 right now

At this point I think that's immaterial. The Big 12 should never be below the Big East. It should, in actuality, be ahead of the Pac 10 as well. Outside of SC the last few years the Pac 10 is still the Pac 10. I can't really remember any of those teams having great defenses or hitting at all.

I can't really think of any Big XII teams outside of OU that have great defenses or hit all that well either, unfortunately. aTm couldn't stop the run last night, we couldn't stop the run Saturday, teams are putting up points against Texas...

Not just any teams either..Not very good teams i mite add ..texas keeps getting :nutz and berely pulls out wins each week