Don't Look Now But...

Husker_x

I wish I had posted my upset of the week yesterday, because that was it. I'll have to come up with another one now. :)

berely an upset..lol A&M is overrated..who did they beat to deserve to be ranked 20th??

9/1 Montana State W 38-7

9/8 Fresno State W 47-45

9/15 Louisiana-Monroe W 54-14

Boo Hoo what great wins for that program... :lame

Exactly, an upset only because they were rated and favored in the game. They have not shown anything yet this season, IMO. If their defense stays like that, Keller could have a huge day against them.

I hope he does and at this point the way he played last Sat. he could throw for 400 yds against that terrible lookin A&M D

It's really tough to judge a future game (Nebraska/A&M) by how a team has played in the past. A&M looked horrible but adjustments should be made in the defense to make the situation a little better. I think you will be able to tell a lot about if those adjustments worked when the Aggies play Baylor. The Baylor offense is pass first and hardly ever run so if A&M hasn't fixed the pass defense problems by Baylor then you know it's a serious coaching problem or lack of talent or both and not just a scheme problem.

I have never been a coach Fran fan ever since he put Texas State is so deep a hole that it took us years to rebuild, and I still don't think we are there yet.