Mizzou, KU & CU Tickets available -- SEA OF RED REPRESENT!!

Blackshirt

Received this email from UNL... see details below for each game ... contact info for ordering is at the bottom.

Lets continue to represent guys - this way when we are back on top you can say "i was with them during the tough times!" I have no problem with people speaking their minds & taking a stand by not going to games, but if your only reason for not going is to send a msg, but you'll be right back on board when the ship is sailing smoothly - no offense but you arent really accomplishing anything, unless you're a big booster. Lets continue to support THIS group of kids that have worked so hard - forget the coaches - b/c if changes arent made, the big money will throw it's weight around soon enough. But lets not let this cause us to damage our national reputation for having THE BEST fan support in the nation -- just remember all the players that referenced that during recruiting season.... it sets us apart - and it will take us to the next level, just like it began to do in the early 90's.

:rant:bonez

---------------

I have a small number of Missouri tickets, Oct. 6, available for purchase. The price is $65.00 each plus a $10 Federal Express charge to mail. The deadline to request tickets for this game is Oct. 3rd because even though Fed Ex will deliver next day someone needs to be at the address given me to sign for them.

I do have some Kansas tickets, Nov. 3, available for purchase. The price is $75.00 each plus a $10 Federal Express charge to mail. I will not get these tickets until 10 days before game day.

I will also have some Colorado tickets, Nov. 23, available for purchase. The price is $60.00 each plus a $10 Federal Express charge to mail. Again I will not get these tickets until 10 days before game day.

I can let you all know that I will not have any Texas tickets for purchase. These have been completely sold out on the trip.

Like in years past this is first come, first served process. You can either contact me through jmpeterson@huskeralum.com or by phone at 888-353-1874 or 402-472-2841.