Mizzou Analysis of NE

Nate Swift is easily the best wide out on the team and Purify is BY FAR the most physically talented. As far as reliability

You can choose to believe this or not, but Nate Davis from Ball State is a future NFL QB. If their WR, Dante Love, improves his hands, he also has a chance to be a first day pick. They havne't just put up those numbers agianst us. They do it against everyone. They have a very prolific offense.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=64924 -- By this crew, Nate Davis was rated the 5th best QB in his class and has been moving up all year.

Illinois is not better than Wake Forest.

A couple of quick points, Swift and Nunn could not start for MU. Franklin, Rucker and Coffman are all going to be playing on Sundays. Maclin may be the most talented/exciting offensive player in the Big 12. And Denario Alexander was one of MU's most effective weapons against Illinois.

Secondly... Wake Forest is a very average team this season in a very average conference ACC. I live in in ACC/SEC country and watch these games over and over. Good Road win for Nebraska, but not only is Illinois better, but I would argue Mississippi would beat them at home.

I always like the MU game mostly because I am always reminded of the time, decades ago, back before video cameras probably, when the students ran the card section in the middle of the east stadium, someone went to a whole lot of clandestine work and when the cards were flipped, the message read:

SCREW MIZZOU

Maybe it's just me but I always thought that was funny. :clap

A couple of quick points, Swift and Nunn could not start for MU. Franklin, Rucker and Coffman are all going to be playing on Sundays. Maclin may be the most talented/exciting offensive player in the Big 12. And Denario Alexander was one of MU's most effective weapons against Illinois.

Secondly... Wake Forest is a very average team this season in a very average conference ACC. I live in in ACC/SEC country and watch these games over and over. Good Road win for Nebraska, but not only is Illinois better, but I would argue Mississippi would beat them at home.

Who said Swift and Nunn would start for Mizzou??? If you want to go that route, Chase Daniel & Tony Temple wouldn't start for Nebraska...... but who really cares (because it doesn't even matter).

Wake Forest is a very well-coached football team. They have had some very solid victories, and some nail-biting losses as well. Wake is not average...... maybe their 4th-quarter comeback win over Maryland (who just beat down Rutgers) has legs. We may find out soon enough on ESPN Thursday night (Oct. 11), Wake takes on a decent FSU team that got taken to the woodshed (31-0) by the Demon Deacons last year in Tallahassee. I will say this: Wake's ACC title was no fluke.

Illinois is a good ball club because they're a very talented team. I'm not willing to "crown their a$$e$" just yet, though, as the trifecta of Wiscy, Iowa & Michigan is up next for the Illini. Time will tell.....

Ole Miss, gimme a break.... they're 1-4.

I always like the MU game mostly because I am always reminded of the time, decades ago, back before video cameras probably, when the students ran the card section in the middle of the east stadium, someone went to a whole lot of clandestine work and when the cards were flipped, the message read:

SCREW MIZZOU

Maybe it's just me but I always thought that was funny. :clap

How 'bout the time that the white rocks behind the end zone -- normally a large 'M' -- were changed overnight by Husker fans to an 'N'

:corndance

Who said Swift and Nunn would start for Mizzou??? If you want to go that route, Chase Daniel & Tony Temple wouldn't start for Nebraska...... but who really cares (because it doesn't even matter).

Wake Forest is a very well-coached football team. They have had some very solid victories, and some nail-biting losses as well. Wake is not average...... maybe their 4th-quarter comeback win over Maryland (who just beat down Rutgers) has legs. We may find out soon enough on ESPN Thursday night (Oct. 11), Wake takes on a decent FSU team that got taken to the woodshed (31-0) by the Demon Deacons last year in Tallahassee. I will say this: Wake's ACC title was no fluke.

Illinois is a good ball club because they're a very talented team. I'm not willing to "crown their a$$e$" just yet, though, as the trifecta of Wiscy, Iowa & Michigan is up next for the Illini. Time will tell.....

It was quoted that Missouri's receiving corp was "Nebraska Light" that is why I commented on the receivers. As far as Wake, they are average, they will be in the mix in the ACC because the ACC is awful. There is not one team that would achieve more than about third in the Big 12 north except for possibly Boston College.

As far as Illinois, yes time will tell, but they are a solid team. And regardless of Ole Miss being 1-4 they scared Florida, they were 17-17 in the 4th between the hedges.. and they would be Wake Forest.

Good Luck to the Huskers.

Ole Miss, gimme a break.... they're 1-4.

And Lastly.... Chase Daniel would indeed start for Nebraska, he is a better QB than Keller.

And Lastly.... Chase Daniel would indeed start for Nebraska, he is a better QB than Keller.

Nebraska Lite? Missouri Lite? Okay, whatever. I must have missed that discussion; IMO, what happens on the field is what matters.

That's a doozy: Ole Miss scaring U of F. Really, nobody cares about this around here..... close doesn't count.

We shall see which QB is better on Saturday night. You are mistaken, Daniel would not start for NU...

It's Keller Time 7 days a week! :corndance