Never too early

Woody Paige at the Denver Post has stated all ready. But it's never too early for a little something to be thrown when it comes to CU and NU

Nebraska is playing Oklahoma this Saturday in the regular season, and that could get double coyote ugly in a hurry. I'll give you the Cornhuskers and, say, 83 points in Norman.

The Buffs and the Huskers have become a rather sad set of neighbors. Nebraska's not worth joking about to Buffs loyalists, and Huskernation isn't sending out those disgusting e-mails and cartoons about the Buffs' scandal anymore. Both are wishing nobody notices them for a while.

How about those Buffs-Huskers volleyball games?

Who would Donald Trump fire first: Gary Barnett or Bill Callahan? By the time you read this, Callahan will see 47 "For Sale" signs in his front yard, and Steve Spurrier's name will be mentioned 47,000 times in Omaha. Barnett will survive another season, primarily because of the apathy in Boulder. CU beat Kansas? Big deal. Nebraska was beaten by Iowa State. That was a big deal.

But Nebraska and Colorado may keep Thanksgiving weekend from being a total turkey.

ABC believed it had a stinker on the day after Thanksgiving. But Colorado and Nebraska could be smelling pretty good.

Here's thefull article

The way the north has been going this year. Anything is possible. I think we are going need the stars to align right if we want that trip to the Big 12 Championship. Don't forget everything aligned right for us to get to the Rose Bowl. Could we see a second alignment??????? Only time will tell.

The only bowl Nebraska is going to this year is the toilet bowl, I hate to say it but I dont see NEbraska beating OU or CU grumble I hate to think CU beating us...

cant have the stars align when they look like the first loosing season in gawd I dont know how many years.