for those of you that say we cant fire Coz now...

Wyatt is the only reasonable choice within the program. Would he do better than Coz? I dunno, but I do know Coz is heavily involved in recruiting and who knows what letting him go would do in that area.

Notice, I just wanted someone to actually suggest a real solution, rather than running off at the mouth about firing Coz and then never providing any suitable solution. I can't say Wyatt is a great choice, mainly because he's really the only real choice we'd have. But at least you're trying now.

Wyatt is the only reasonable choice within the program. Would he do better than Coz? I dunno, but I do know Coz is heavily involved in recruiting and who knows what letting him go would do in that area.

Notice, I just wanted someone to actually suggest a real solution, rather than running off at the mouth about firing Coz and then never providing any suitable solution. I can't say Wyatt is a great choice, mainly because he's really the only real choice we'd have. But at least you're trying now.

keep him on staff... thats what tech did.

Just because it worked for Tech doesn't mean it would work for us. That's almost as dumb an argument as saying we suck because USC just lost to Stanford.

Switching to Wyatt would be a big risk. He could end up being just as bad AND we might lose some of the recruiting Coz is involved in.

what do we have to lose? the almost have 400 yards and it we are barely into the 2nd half. and I never said we were bad JUST because of USC. its just the icing on the cake.

Like I said before, USC has trouble every single season with some road games, and often drops one of them to someone. What a big surprise they did it again this season... Their loss has nothing to do with us. It's laughable you think it does. Anyway...

What do we have to lose? I believe I just said Wyatt could be just as bad AND we could lose people Coz is involved with in recruiting. I can't tell you what the chances of that are, I don't work in the program. I'm willing to bet it's a realistic possibility, though.

Like I said before, USC has trouble every single season with some road games, and often drops one of them to someone. What a big surprise they did it again this season... Their loss has nothing to do with us. It's laughable you think it does. Anyway...

What do we have to lose? I believe I just said Wyatt could be just as bad AND we could lose people Coz is involved with in recruiting. I can't tell you what the chances of that are, I don't work in the program. I'm willing to bet it's a realistic possibility, though.

ok they DOMINATED US. dominated. and yet stanford could beat them at home. how you dont see the correlation is humorous to me. and yet you are insulting my intelligence. oh look they scored again. 451 yards and counting.

I wouldn't mind seeing Coz gone as long as it didn't hurt recruiting. Nobody here can say whether or not it would, so as I said before, it's a big risk to take from our position. Beyond that, what do you want me to say? I'm not a DC, I'm not qualified to tell anyone how to fix this defense. I'm simply pointing out we may not have a better solution than Coz until the end of the season.

it was a home game big guy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Coz gone as long as it didn't hurt recruiting. Nobody here can say whether or not it would, so as I said before, it's a big risk to take from our position. Beyond that, what do you want me to say? I'm not a DC, I'm not qualified to tell anyone how to fix this defense. I'm simply pointing out we may not have a better solution than Coz until the end of the season.

I think its a gamble we have to take. and as far recruiting, you think the beat down we are taking is going to help recruiting?