A KU fans perspective

JHaWk

Hey you stole my name, kind of. Anyway I like Mangino too and I like that I can watch KU football and not just basketball. Hopefully, we will keep competing and not choke. If we keep it up, we can go to the Big12CG. Go Hwkskers

Not to be overly technical, but I have been on this board, albeit infrequently, for about 2 years longer, making you the name snatcher (kind of).

That said, as it is our mighty Jayhawk we share, there is enough for all.

There are a lot of people freaking out on here with talk of ending the sellout streak? What is that about? Callahan will eventually get fired if he keeps sucking, why screw up the other things you got going for you? I say let the frantic people leave and the majority of the good Big Red fans fill in behind. Huskers ain't dead, they are just on a hiatus.

Rock Chalk!

I was just kidding about that, but I agree with you. Huskers are freakin out unnessecarily. Wait till the end of the season then freak out if you must.

I'm pulling for the Jayhawks to win the North because I hate KSU, CU, and Mizzou. Go Jayhawks!!!!

Same here. If I were to root for any other teams to win the big 12 its undoubtably the Jays.

what, one loss and we are out?? c'mon people, we had 2 conference losses last year. Next 2 weeks are at home, i think we can win both games, and then a huge showdown in austin. Players know what a win at Texas would mean, and if we can win the next 3 games then we are back in business.

And i know alot of you think this is completely unrealistic, but i do not. The next 3 weeks ALL will be much, muuuuuuuch easier games than Mizzou was. Mizzou is pretty good.

Do you think after losing badly to Mizzou we would do great vs the rest? 6 games.. and we have yet to improve. So yeah, I doubt it