Point spread

kramer

Another reason OU will pound NU by 50, OU may be inclined to try and run the score up if they can due to BCS implications. Auburn has a much tougher schedule remaining, so OU needs to win big in its remaining games to hold on to the #2 spot should Auburn win out.

That must be what makes the BCS great, huh. Winning isn't very important, its just how you win the games. :rickjames

Who cares what the spread is, Oklahoma doesn't even deserve the #2 rating they have.

Disagree here. no way.... OU had got the speed and coaching to get it done.

OU deserves every bit of it. There offense can't be stopped. You stack the line and White will hit one of his three speed demons at wideout. Fall back into coverage here comes Peterson with his 1,300 plus yards. Combine that with a good defense, not great, but good enough.

I think we're going to win big.  Callahan is just saving our strength for the Sooners!!!

Thats what I like to see. Why does everyone talk about how we are going to get killed? I want to know how we are going to win! Huskers all the way baby!

Because its reality, the Huskers are going to get mauled.

I think we're going to win big.  Callahan is just saving our strength for the Sooners!!!

Thats what I like to see. Why does everyone talk about how we are going to get killed? I want to know how we are going to win! Huskers all the way baby!

Because its reality, the Huskers are going to get mauled.

reality isn't as fun

"Holy great moments in gambling history."

I believe the spread went to 29.5....think about that. WHo either had the Sooners and was cheering aty the end when Stoops was trying to get an extra TD near the end and then have it backfire.

Think about the fan who had the Huskers and thought it was all over and then sees Joe Dailey spike the ball and Dyches run out. For those people this was a very fun game.

If you took the Huskers and 29.5 ...you WIN