BIG RED WRAP UP

REDSTEEL

Jason was pretty fired up and he made alot of great points but I dont konw about the spread being the same as the option!

Jason said Bowmen turned in his blackshirt cuz he didn't earn it. Does anyone know when he did this?

Jason also said: 3 man wasn't working and KC should have change it after the 1st quarter. He said all the defensive players should have turned in their blackshirts. I am really happy what he said "it's all about attitude" :worship

Uh yea???

That's the point, get playmakers in space.

Sorry, I was just waiting to hear how the spread is dead that players are faster and you couldnt run it now. :sarcasm

I wasn't referring to you but Peters statement

Took no offense just wanted to get that snide comment in and hit the wrong reply button. :lol:

Jason was pretty fired up and he made alot of great points but I dont konw about the spread being the same as the option!

He probably meant the spread option, not the regular spread. In which case, obviously, yeah, the spread option is similar to the option... if that's what he was trying to say...