Do we really want to win the North?

Obviously, we all want to defend our Big XII north title. But at the same time, the way we are playing, would anybody really want to face off against Oklahoma? I just think that if we were to get to San Antonio, we would get beat like CU did by Texas a couple years ago (70-3), and the last thing this program needs is another embarrassing drubbing. I don't know, just a thought. Obviously I hope we do well in conference play, but I'm almost hoping that MU keeps going so we don't have to get killed by OU.

It's sad to think that this is what has become of the Big Red. Hoping to avoid blowout losses.

are you frigging kidding me get the hell outta here with that crap wtf is wrong with you!!!!!! :asshat

Let see my choices here

A - Win the last 6 games, become north division champs than get Pounded in the BIG XII Championship

B - Get pounded now and not get to play in the Championship game

uhhh, hmmmm, uuhhh Yeah! I will take (A)

A. might not be NU worst nightmare but it would be the BIG 12's. The best team of the north with a defense that couldn't stop the pass or run.

This would make the BIG 12 look like a bigger joke then people already think it is.

With that being said I would love to win the north.

Everybody that is wishing for losses should probably just step away from the computer and go back to masturbating.

I hope we win the North. I hope we win the Big XII. I hope that by some bizarre miracle, this coaching staff figures it out and the players start acting like they've seen a football field before. We looked forward to this season for 9 months. Are you really abandoning it after 5 weeks? The 'Skers look like idiots out on the field, but it's not like we've gone and lost to Baylor or something. Mizzou has an extremely tough schedule coming up, and we still have to play K State, Kansas, and Colorado. I hope we win all those games, despite how many times I have been let down. Is there really any point in wishing for anything else?

I love this post, and I absolutely agree.

I just cannot bring myself to hope the team, that I've LOVED my whole life, loses. It feels almost... Un-American, to me.