Who is to blame

I don't know who to blame. I don't want to blame the coaches cause I'm sure they are trying (they just suck), and I don't want to blame the players cause they are the ones fighting this battle and for the most part they are talented.

But honestly, I don't think any coach (or combination of coaches) are bad enough to make us loose this bad this much. I also don't think any players as "talented" as ours are supposed to be, would suck this bad on the field (what is with the pu&&y pushes? tackle someone damn it!). It has to be a combination of "suckiness". Who is really to blame here guys, and what do we need to do about it?

Yeah I think its a little bit of both, Cosgrove does make some stupid ass calls but then again if the players arent making the plays that they are supposed to then they are definitly to blame, the coaches cant be out there making the plays for them, but on Offense I was glad to see some freshman get some playing time and they looked pretty good when they touched the ball, IDK whats going on but I will always support our Huskers GO BIG RED

http://www.huskerland.net