Can you believe he said this..

“I’m just going to do my job the best I can,” Cosgrove said after Nebraska’s 45-14 home loss to Oklahoma State. “I’ve been doing it a long time. I have a lot of confidence in my abilities.

"It's important to understand that no one - no one - wants to win more than I do ,'' Callahan said Tuesday before taking questions at his weekly news conference.

:violin:violin:band:violin:violin

The band is ready, all we need is the fat chick.....

If he wants to win why did he give up at half time and only run the ball in the second half. Does he think were a bunch of hillbillies.

I'm guessing Steve P. is going to wait till the consecutive sellout record ends before doing anything. It's the one record that Callahan and Cosgrove can't flush down the toilet. But I'm guessing Bill is "confident in his abilities" to end that record to

Are you serious? I'm glad he just ran the ball. I've been wondering like games against Ball State why we didn't try it to slow the them down. No way in hell do I want a man, a 40 year old man who is a psychopath to beat us 70 to 0!