How long

I cue the recant of Jonas Gray...in...forget it.

Let's hope that our recruits are coming here for our tradition, program and facilities.

And when I say program, I mean without Steve Pederson...and Co.

Fellas, this is the one thing that pisses me off: We have facilities that are SECOND TO NONE. Why do our players act as if they are playing for Midland Lutheran (used to play there)??

Look at our Stadium. Look at our facilities. Look at our state-of-the-art locker rooms. Look at our state-of-the-art weight room. Look at the god-damn player's lounge...there's a damn Nebraska waterfall in it!

Look at the gigantic big-screen television in the North Stadium (the one thing Steve Pederson accomplished while at Nebraska),

I hope our recruits see Nebraska as a place for future players... :nanalama

Let's hope that our recruits are coming here for our tradition, program and facilities.

Fellas, this is the one thing that pisses me off: We have facilities that are SECOND TO NONE. Why do our players act as if they are playing for Midland Lutheran (used to play there)??

Look at our Stadium. Look at our facilities. Look at our state-of-the-art locker rooms. Look at our state-of-the-art weight room. Look at the god-damn player's lounge...there's a damn Nebraska waterfall in it!

Look at the gigantic big-screen television in the North Stadium (the one thing Steve Pederson accomplished while at Nebraska),

These are typical things a person does when they are trying to covor up a short fall some where. Apparently SP has allot of shortcomings. :hmmph

Probably promised an NFL draft pick. Isn't that the only thing that matters if you have lots of stars by your name?!? :dunno