Osborne for interim head coach

Osborne wouldn't have the right players for his offense. I don't think he's interested in coaching anyways. He retired for a reason.

Although, since his political career got derailed, maybe he'd be interested in the AD job? I think that's where we could really use him. I don't think he'd try to bring back option football, but he would definitely bring the physicality of the dynasty teams back. I really wonder who he would hire.

Are you sure Dr. Tom can win with equal scholarships at all schools?! Does he know that MU, KU, KSU, and OSU are no longer whipping boys? And, how would he run the option with the current offensive players? This is another example of trying to hold on to something that hasn't been in existence in more than 10 years. Every program has evolved except this one. Even OU revamped after 5 years of down time. Get real.

I want Pederson & Callahan fired. However, I will admit that Pedersen has brass balls. He proved that when he fired Frank, and I think he is an intelligent man. I think there is at least a one in a million chance that part or all of the following could happen...

Pederson fires Callahan this week or next week. First he convinces, then he installs T.O. as the interim head

coach for the balance of this season. Then he makes Bo Pelini an offer he can't refuse. Pelini wants to be a head coach and if the right offer came, he might just return to Nebraska.

Osborne is the right man to get us through the mess of this season. We might not win another game, but the players would play with more fire and it certainly can't get any worse. Osborne needs something to do and I believe he would step in and do it.

There's no way that would ever work. Do any of these players know anything about Osbourne other than Ruud? I don't see how that would translate into motivation.

who is this Osbourne you speak of...is he a spy...as in Osbourne Identity, or perhaps, the Osbourne Supremacy?

Plus, what if he sucks as AD (which I believe is likely)? How would you fire him?

We need Osbourne as the AD. Nearly everybody agrees with that. He needs to concentrate on a new HC. Bo would be awsesome, I never wanted to see him go in the first place. He would bring the pride back to the Black Shirts. But, what if Bo doesn't want to come back. Dr. Tom needs to be hired on and really soon (I really hope he takes on the challenge). We need some sort of certainty back in our football program and we need it now. Dr. Tom knows football and he can find the type of HC that will fit our no nonsense, blood and guts, never say die attitude. Defense wins championships and BO KNOWS DEFENSE!!!

And Dr. Osbourne knows Bo! Let's get this thing rolling in the right direction again.