Some inside Information...

foote_21

From talking to a few people close to the program and close to big boosters, here is what I've heard...

After the game there was a meeting with many of the big time boosters, including I believe the Touchdown Club (not 100% sure on that one, the last guy I was taking to was at an event in Dallas and it was hard to hear him) and University officials. Word is that there will be contracts bought out tomorrow or very soon after. I did not get specifics on who, but Peterson's name came up in every conversation. Also no name was given for who would replace him. No names at all were give on who would fill the shoes of anyone, just that there will be buyouts soon.

I heard from a guy who once knew a guy....

just kidding ;)

Just a reminder people...that rumors are dangerous. Let's just wait and see how things pan out.

I see what you are saying... but it's not like this was just me and my roommate specualting, I really did get this information from people who are close to the situation. I wasn't going to put it up because I figured I'd get a response like this... but I thought some people would like the heads up.

I heard from a guy who once knew a guy....

just kidding ;)

Just a reminder people...that rumors are dangerous. Let's just wait and see how things pan out.

I see what you are saying... but it's not like this was just me and my roommate specualting, I really did get this information from people who are close to the situation. I wasn't going to put it up because I figured I'd get a response like this... but I thought some people would like the heads up.

I appreciate your information. I cannot believe anything other than this would be happening. I have written about 15 messages to regents etc. today. Two to Pederson, with some interesting personal information I have for him.

I hope you're right. I'll not get my hopes too high as I don't know the inner-workings of the program, but something has to be done and I mean NOW.

X

I am hopeful as well... obviously it isn't official so it all could fall through and nothing may happen until the end of the year. But from what it sounds atleast the ball is rolling in the right direction.

It'll be interesting to see what is on the news tonight... I would think Sports Soundoff may have some information as well

From talking to a few people close to the program and close to big boosters, here is what I've heard...

After the game there was a meeting with many of the big time boosters, including I believe the Touchdown Club (not 100% sure on that one, the last guy I was taking to was at an event in Dallas and it was hard to hear him) and University officials. Word is that there will be contracts bought out tomorrow or very soon after. I did not get specifics on who, but Peterson's name came up in every conversation. Also no name was given for who would replace him. No names at all were give on who would fill the shoes of anyone, just that there will be buyouts soon.

I hope you are right, but I know better than to get my hopes up to high.

I hope you're right. I'll not get my hopes too high as I don't know the inner-workings of the program, but something has to be done and I mean NOW.

X

I am hopeful as well... obviously it isn't official so it all could fall through and nothing may happen until the end of the year. But from what it sounds atleast the ball is rolling in the right direction.

It'll be interesting to see what is on the news tonight... I would think Sports Soundoff may have some information as well

(Imagining a fecal sphere traveling towards a fan) I hope as well that we will find out sooner than later.

it's obvious Husker Nation is pissed...and I'm sure the power to be are expressing their disgust to SP and University. But really I don't see anyone up there jumping the gun after 7 games. Everyone will probably want to wait and see how the season finishes out.

Let's just be the fans that we are and root for our team every week. A&M is up next and I'm excited to get up to Lincoln to see it!