well

Benard

it's went about how expected. Down 23-0. WE came out with some fire and played hard but crappy defensive calls and no pressure on qb with a heisman back there. They don't have peterson so we should be able to stop them. He isn't playing much.

Our offense is running plays they should of in the last game. Ross runs well but he's all we got. Wco sucks.

it's went about how expected. Down 23-0. WE came out with some fire and played hard but crappy defensive calls and no pressure on qb with a heisman back there. They don't have peterson so we should be able to stop them. He isn't playing much.

Our offense is running plays they should of in the last game. Ross runs well but he's all we got. Wco sucks.

You should love it we have the FB in on every play. Fabian is getting torched. But what can you expect when the front four don't get any pressure.

Our offense is running plays they should of in the last game.  Ross runs well but he's all we got. Wco sucks.

yah, but we're only down by 23. i was expecting much worse. not much of a silver-lining, but this season i'll take what i can get.

the 2nd half is only going to get worse. WE only ran 20 plays for crying out loud in the first half. They dominated it basically.

We only ran freakin 20 plays in the first half and 15 were runs. How many lineman are going to jump before the snap. That pass that got picked was pretty bad. We really haven't played that bad.

I agree we haven't played that bad. But i'm afraid the wheels are going to fall off. If we could had something go right like almost get one of them near picks or hold them on 3rd down or ross not fall on that one where had a huge hole. I'm proud of guys for playing hard in first half. But it's gonna get ugly.

the 2nd half is only going to get worse. WE only ran 20 plays for crying out loud in the first half. They dominated it basically.

to be honest, i'm not watching the game live. i'm stuck at work and am getting my updates thru ESPN's scoreboard.

have a beer and chill, amigo. things will get better eventually.

... not today, mind you, but eventually...