New members within the past few days

I'm a member from MN who joined to vent after the Mizzo game. Great site with all the info I need for planning a trip next year to watch my beloved Huskers.

I cant believe all the Husker fans here in MN, as we gather at local bars to watch them on PPV. I hope to get some of them to join, as I see it, the more the merrier.

Great site, and keep up the good work. Its great having up to date info when I need it.

There is one smilie needed on this board. It would be a referee that would throw the bullsh#t flag. That way when someone post that his mothers, hairdresser's, butcher's, plumber's, brothers half sister who is dating a guy in the athletic office. type of line is used in a post it could just be answered with the bullsh#t flag.............

I joined this Sunday after the OSU game as I was wondering when the locals were finally going to get fed up enough to make some changes.

I have not followed the Huskers that close the last few years being disappointed with SP's attitude, BC's plan, and overall performance. The spirit, to me, has been waning.

Checked out a couple other places - one that appeared to be another popular board seemed to be cheerleaders for the present, and recently present, people in power. The measuring stick I use is playing a competitive game and getting wins, not getting blown out. The rest of the stuff - ethics, infrastructure, academics - better get done, but winning football games is also a Nebraska tradition.

It appears to me that this board did a good job of informing people, allowing them to express their opinion, and quite possibly helped get the needed changes started quicker, which, IMO is way past due.

I am looking forward to a return of Nebraska as they were in the past - maybe not #1 nationally (I was converted to NU in 1976 and remember many disappointments) - but a class act and a contender.

Thanks for letting me participate. While I usually spend my limited forum time on a motorcycle forum, when it comes to the Huskers, this would be my first choice.

great site!

Just registered, but have been lurking for a while. Spent a lot of time on the site yesterday, trying to sort out the latest events. Hard to get much Husker news in the Daytona Beach area.

Hoping to hear soon of a new AD - and one with the initials TO. Have been a long admirer of Dr. Tom. Rimington as the assistant would be an added bonus.

Here's hoping for a quick and successful succession in coaching staff - gotta get this train back on track!