Big recruiting weekend 11/26

For many that didn't hear it, Roz said that Picou isn't going to get an offer from USC so he will go to Nebraska..

DT Barry Cryer is still going to come to Nebraska. LB Steve Octavien should commit to Nebraska, and chances are good Blake will land both DT's James McKinney and Lorenzo Jones.

Roz thinks that Nebraska will also land 4 star Adam Myers-White the 6'4 Safety out of Hamilton, OH and he also thinks that BJ Vickers the 6'3 215 lbs 4 star WR out of Santa Monica, CA will also commit to Nebraska.

BJ Vickers has known Blake since his 10th grade year and when asked does it really make a difference knowing Blake all this time, Vickers said oh Yeah and Roz said hearing the tone of his voice when talking about Coach Blake is a great sign or something to that effect...

Easily so far the biggest recruiting weekend of the year. Nebraska has hit major scores with two DT's and a linebacker. To date that brings to total up to 21 recruits that have committed. I do beleive two or three of these scholarships will go against last years total because they are Juco's.

It's only Saturday night and the rest of the weekend could get interesting. Possible another commit or two by Monday morning. Brandon LaFell will be the next, if another is to pull the trigger.

Callahan and Co. obviously have some time on there hands now that the season is over. I have read he will be getting into a bunch of recruits homes. If there is a silver lining in all this losing, it's the fact the Callahan and his staff, proven extrodinary recruiters, will now be able to spend just about 100% of their time getting the rest of their priority recruits full attention. We will get some of these guys that were thought out of reach. There is about 2 and a half months left before signing day, there are plenty of recruits waiting unitl then to make there decision. We will do very well in this arena.

you think it will really be off the hook as far as crowd? My god we are 500. I can't imagine them being to estatic.

Some fans cheer on the team regardless of record. Imagine that.

oh you got served

76,000 didn't cheer to loud last year for lord.

Actually Benard I believe he got the loudest cheers before the game on senior night. The same can't be said for during the second half of that game.

you think it will really be off the hook as far as crowd? My god we are 500. I can't imagine them being to estatic.

oh you got served

Actually Benard I believe he got the loudest cheers before the game on senior night. The same can't be said for during the second half of that game.

He got bood most of his career.

oh you got served

I can't believe the "greatest fans" College football would od that to one of their own. :wacko: I guess I must of been one of the 2000 that didn't.

oh you got served

I can't believe the "greatest fans" College football would od that to one of their own. :wacko: I guess I must of been one of the 2000 that didn't.

I commend u.