Could the Football Team take Inspiration from the Rockies?

Living here in Denver, before the All-Star break, the Rockies were basically written off. Another typical Rockies season. Well, taking 21 of 22 later, and they are now in the World Series. They have an 8 day break between now and the Series. Maybe the new AD could talk some of them into coming and speaking.

(Ok, ok, I'm just pipe dreaming here and probably just living off the euphoria that TO is back. I just want, with all my Husker Heart that some how, some way we could win out and actually have a respectable season).

Living here in Denver, before the All-Star break, the Rockies were basically written off. Another typical Rockies season. Well, taking 21 of 22 later, and they are now in the World Series. They have an 8 day break between now and the Series. Maybe the new AD could talk some of them into coming and speaking.

(Ok, ok, I'm just pipe dreaming here and probably just living off the euphoria that TO is back. I just want, with all my Husker Heart that some how, some way we could win out and actually have a respectable season).

I'm with ya. :thumbs

I just want, with all my Husker Heart that some how, some way we could win out and actually have a respectable season).

Win out? Huh? If they don't beat A&M or K-State, they don't win another game. At Texas-yeah, right. At Kansas-not happening, not this year. At CU-uggg, not happening either.

The season is shot and there's no point in trying to salvage anything. Can BC now, and start undoing this disaster TOMORROW!