Aggie Fans welcome here too

Hey, I'd like to hear from from A&M fans on what they predict will go down Saturday. I always appreciate hearing from opposing fans on their 'breakdown' and not the 'smackdown' we get from low lifes from Misery.

If you are travelling to Lincoln here's a good site (also posted above) to give you traveller's tips:

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18022

I am personally bringing 3 Aggies from Topeka with me and we may even make the Huskerboard.com tailgatge party before the game. Waiting for them to ponder....humm tailgate or Haymarket and Lazlos' or an opportunity to experiance Husker Hospitality just outside the stadium and a tee shirt to take home too.

Bargain!

To the mods: I'll let you know and prepay as soon as I hear back on what they want to do. Thanks for putting this together and personally I want to meet some of the other members of this board.

Aggie here. I post on this website fairly infrequently. It's the only other one I post on besides Texags, because I'm a Husker fan (right behind being an Aggie fan).

Things are not good in Aggieland right now. Most people want Fran gone and are furious what he's done to our once proud program. We may not have been national title winners in our heyday, but we still feel we were a force to be reckoned with. All we want is to get back to the days of the "Wrecking Crew". We thought Fran was our savior. Instead, he's done nothing but embarrass us to the rest of the nation. We're now the laughing-stock.

I wish I could make it up to the game in Lincoln on Saturday. That's one place I've always wanted to see a college FB game. And now it'll be 4 years before I get another opportunity to see the Ags and Huskers in Lincoln. Hopefully by that point both of our teams will be back to their former glory.

Glad you guys have gotten rid of Pederson. Hopefully Call is the next to go. We have our fingers crossed down in Aggieland that they'll be able to negotiate Fran's buyout down so he can be gone at the end of the season.

Good luck Huskers!!

I hate to say it, but I think NU wins only because its in Lincoln. Both teams are playing poorly.

Probably has something to do with our coaches who are the newest members of the "We have infinite resources and a storied program, but still can't win" club.

It's an evenly matched game with A&M's running game being solid and able to score points, but our defense with holes so big you could drive a Mack Truck through. Regardless, a loss for us takes Fran one step closer to the door, which I am all for!

I hate to say it, but I think NU wins only because its in Lincoln. Both teams are playing poorly.

Probably has something to do with our coaches who are the newest members of the "We have infinite resources and a storied program, but still can't win" club.

It's an evenly matched game with A&M's running game being solid and able to score points, but our defense with holes so big you could drive a Mack Truck through. Regardless, a loss for us takes Fran one step closer to the door, which I am all for!

I dont think you realize how bad we are playing right now. last years team would beat this years by 40. I think we would be in a dog fight if we had to play ISU in ames......we are that bad

If the Huskers can pass (lord knows the Aggies can't defend the pass), and if you can stop our running game, you should win the game. And count on a few "WTF?" calls from Coach Fran to help you out along the way.

if I remember correctly okie state was terrible against the pass, and we couldnt do anything against them.

Yea, at first I thought we'd beat the Aggies just because of the offense they run, because it is much more predictable than what we've been facing. But after thinking about it, I realized that when your defense tackles like a bunch of 5th graders, it really doesn't matter what the other team is running, it's going to be difficult to stop them.

That aside, I'm excited to head down to Lincoln this week for the game, it's going to be an interesting atmosphere with all the excitement from this week. Where is the Huskerboard tailgate party at?

If the Huskers can pass (lord knows the Aggies can't defend the pass), and if you can stop our running game, you should win the game. And count on a few "WTF?" calls from Coach Fran to help you out along the way.

if I remember correctly okie state was terrible against the pass, and we couldnt do anything against them.

When we played Okie state and came back to win somehow, they were a whole different team then last week. If they were terrible against the pass, then we are horribly inept at stopping the pass.

It's not too hard to prepare a defense to play A&M- put 8 in the box to stop the run, and don't worry about getting passed on. And yes there will be plenty of "WTF?" calls... :wtf

With all that said, I think Nebraska will win this one.

Good luck Huskers! At least this week the few Aggies going to the game don't have to worry about rude fans!

I seriously think the fans of both clubs are almost wishing for a loss in this game!!

I believe it will be a close game, huskers might pull it together and actually get the win, but it really could go either way. It all depends on how the defense for the huskers do, if its the USC/MIZZO defense we might be in trouble. I think the offense will FINALLY have a good game!!

When we played Okie state and came back to win somehow, they were a whole different team then last week. If they were terrible against the pass, then we are horribly inept at stopping the pass.

It's not too hard to prepare a defense to play A&M- put 8 in the box to stop the run, and don't worry about getting passed on. And yes there will be plenty of "WTF?" calls... :wtf

Good luck Huskers! At least this week the few Aggies going to the game don't have to worry about rude fans!

with coz in charge of the defense, he'll probably go with the 2-2-7 set. two linemen two backers and 7 DBs

with coz in charge of the defense, he'll probably go with the 2-2-7 set. two linemen two backers and 7 DBs

If they do go to the 2-2-7, SuperCoach Fran will decide to finally try and "open up" the passing game.