Tom Osborne short interview

DaveH

Dont ask Pederson a tough question is right !!! Lets see heres a tough question Mr.A.D, " Mr.Pederson what MATH were you using when you were comparing records of Nutt,Callahan,and Solich and came to the conclusion that since Nutt turned you down you would go with a guy coming off a 4-12 season?"

I didn't agree with going after Nutt, but I think it had something to do with him beating Texas and Mizzou.IMO It helped him out in the long run, look at the money he got.

The point is if you're going to can someone with Solich's tradition with the school who has just won 9 games and on the way to his 10th, you'd better have a plan and a name that will knock everyone's socks off when they hear it. The most embarassing thing about this whole saga has been throwing millions of dollars at a B-list coach like Nutt and having it turned down. Not to mention everyone else who didn't want the job. It just shows the arrogance of Pedersen. He has a Messiah complex I swear. He thinks just becuase its him doing things, everything's going to turn out fine.