Tom Osborne short interview

DaveH

I will say this again for the SuperTards amongst us...Solich didnt let his assistants go...The adminstration once again was the culprit and the screwballs in this mess. They told Solich let go and make changes or your gone. He complied and even improved his record from 7-7 to 10-3 and was still freaking let go. Now tell me where any of this B.S is right. All you Pederson blow hards are complete super-tards for defending this crap !

Show me where someone has defended Pederson.

Show me proof that it wasn't Solich's idea to let the staff go.

I never said that you were a tard..all I ever said was anyone who defends Pederson is. You took it personal which makes one wonder why you did ? I think you do wanna defend him somewhat LOL. By the way do you think it makes you look tough or something to use the F Word ..I have seen alot of people on here throwing it around. Lay off the Jerry Springer dude !

ole stevie p. has been pretty quiet since we have sucked it up this year. hiding in his hole.

I am pretty sure he is out on the field every home game.

I haven't seen or heard much from him. I gurantee you if we were kicking ass like he thought we would he'd be all over the cameras and press.

ole stevie p. has been pretty quiet since we have sucked it up this year. hiding in his hole.

I haven't seen or heard much from him. I gurantee you if we were kicking ass like he thought we would he'd be all over the cameras and press.

Who knows.

Who knows.

I do. He's a snake.

Who knows.

I do. He's a snake.

He has a radio show one night a week. I thought I heard him last week.

Who knows.

I do. He's a snake.

He has a radio show one night a week. I thought I heard him last week.

Thatd be the only time you hear him and by god don't ask him a tough question because he won't answer it.

Dont ask Pederson a tough question is right !!! Lets see heres a tough question Mr.A.D, " Mr.Pederson what MATH were you using when you were comparing records of Nutt,Callahan,and Solich and came to the conclusion that since Nutt turned you down you would go with a guy coming off a 4-12 season?"

I didn't agree with going after Nutt, but I think it had something to do with him beating Texas and Mizzou.IMO It helped him out in the long run, look at the money he got.