LSU

Da Man

Did any of you see the end of that game? Unfreakinbelievable. :)

And all those, wait for it...option plays they used!! NOW THAT'S FOOTBALL! :ahhhhhhhh

I'm not sure I get your point.

Several of the plays in that final drive were option plays...like we used to do, though granted a very updated version. In light of all the discussion of the future of NU, I thought it relevant to point out. ;)

Did any of you see the end of that game? Unfreakinbelievable. :)

And all those, wait for it...option plays they used!! NOW THAT'S FOOTBALL! :ahhhhhhhh

I'm not sure I get your point.

Several of the plays in that final drive were option plays...like we used to do, though granted a very updated version. In light of all the discussion of the future of NU, I thought it relevant to point out. ;)

I guess... We've run the option this season, too. LSU's offense is not based on the option, though, and neither is ours. Which is as it should be.

It was pretty risky, but when LSU caught the pass for a TD, there was 3 seconds left, and the clock guy who either hates the school he works for or knew the receiver was going to catch it let another 2 seconds run off the clock. Still, what an ending! A great college football game!