McKeon

red4life

Is it just me or does it seem as though the players and coaches hate the idea of tradition and thats what is truly getting under there skin?

Must be - can't be the blowout losses, media and fan scrutiny, or firing turmoil at all. They just hate the Husker tradition...that must be it.

Since when has Bill Callahan had a history of success?

He's coached an NFL team to the Super Bowl. Yeah, okay - that's a little more successful than some of these coaches with bare resumes who a lot of board members are pushing for the HC job right now.

But the point was, he's the coach at Nebraska - which does have a history of success. And whoever the Nebraska coach is is going to get paid more than whoever the USF coach is. Which makes comparing salaries relative to success between these programs a moot point.

Okay: I thought great talent + poor coaching = bad results?

And Pete Carroll had a 33-31 record in the NFL, after following Bill Parcells and inheriting the Super Bowl team he had built up. He was also fired. So you could say, he has a history of not getting the job done either.

1.7 GPA, no respect for anyone but himself, f'ing sucks at football, and hes making our program look like trash.

Where the hell is the tradition. Saturday made me f'ing sick and we need to change this.

I know you're upset but I hope you're not serious about him dying.

oh boy a 1.7 GPA is that correct???? Where did you get the GPA?