McKeon

red4life

Whats up with mac and the bones ? who does he think he is kidding ? he has one decent game (he's only on the field because everyone else is hurt) and he acts like he saved the day. Im all for emotion but where was it the last three games when he was pushing people out of bounds, instead of tackling. This defense should not be mentioned in the same breath as the real blackshirts who started the "bones" !

Whats up with mac and the bones ? who does he think he is kidding ? he has one decent game (he's only on the field because everyone else is hurt) and he acts like he saved the day. Im all for emotion but where was it the last three games when he was pushing people out of bounds, instead of tackling. This defense should not be mentioned in the same breath as the real blackshirts who started the "bones" !

Suprised he had time to do it between pushing people out of bounds and checking his MySpace...

Are you sure he just wasn't trying to pop his collar up?

You guys should be absolutely ashamed or yourselves!!!!!!!!!!! You have no clue who Corey even is, so why should you feel like you have the right to judge him. The players are just as normal as any other college student and they deserve some respect because of it. DON'T JUDGE UNLESS YOU KNOW!!! All of you on this thread are a real class act.....thanks for helping ruin what TRUE Husker fans are all about!!

You guys should be absolutely ashamed or yourselves!!!!!!!!!!! You have no clue who Corey even is, so why should you feel like you have the right to judge him. The players are just as normal as any other college student and they deserve some respect because of it. DON'T JUDGE UNLESS YOU KNOW!!! All of you on this thread are a real class act.....thanks for helping ruin what TRUE Husker fans are all about!!

oh shut up...

have a sense of humor and stop judging us

You act like you know him.....I do know him (not a close friend) and he is a total looser who thinks he is hot $hit. The only reason he plays is because he gets the attention and the ladies. I have no respect for the guy.

Seriously? All ANYONE has been doing the last 3 weeks plus is screaming for the defense to show some emotion and life. And they do it in this game and you criticize the guy for doing it?

Pathetic.

This is why I have little respect for Cory Mac... quoted from another source.

I feel as if I should tell you what I witnessed tonight. C---- was at the Brass Rail trashed as usual and grabbing girls, talking s---, etc. Someone asked if anybody said anything to him who was from the '97 team and he held his arms out as if to say bring it and said, "tell them to step into my territory." He also said, and I quote, "F--- Tom Osborne." Also, S-- said "we're f-----!" Honestly, that made my blood boil and I couldn't resist, so I asked him why he'd say that. and he replied, "because our offensive line f-----' s----, Nebaraska fans f-----' s---, and you f-----' s---...want your a-- kicked???" NOPE.

This is why I have little respect for Cory Mac... quoted from another source.

I feel as if I should tell you what I witnessed tonight. C---- was at the Brass Rail trashed as usual and grabbing girls, talking s---, etc. Someone asked if anybody said anything to him who was from the '97 team and he held his arms out as if to say bring it and said, "tell them to step into my territory." He also said, and I quote, "F--- Tom Osborne." Also, S-- said "we're f-----!" Honestly, that made my blood boil and I couldn't resist, so I asked him why he'd say that. and he replied, "because our offensive line f-----' s----, Nebaraska fans f-----' s---, and you f-----' s---...want your a-- kicked???" NOPE.

edited because I feel I'd get in trouble...

I do bet if he came at you, you could elude him

Ok, just your name would make me think your arrogant (Yes your the one true Husker fan and no one is else is worthy to root for the Huskers :worship) Heaven forbid someone say anything bad about Nebraska, team or the color red even if it might be true. :rantdedhoarse

By the way Cory Mac did have 12 tackles and if it helps to get him fired up go with it.