ESPN bias?

Did any of you guys hear Stoops on ESPN radio saying the channel has a bias for Auburn? He said it was because they have a contrac with the SEC. Does he not realize that ESPN is owned by Disney that owns ABC. Oklahoma has been on ABC 6 times this year. I can't believe College Football has come to coaches going on radio shows and trying to state their case for the title. Shut up play the games and things will work out in the end. USC, Oklaoma, or Auburn will lose before the bowls come out. I hope it is OU though.

personally if anyone i think the media has a bias towards usc, b/c they feel they need to make it up to them from las yr. IMO is shud be Auburn #1, OU #2 and USC. they have had more close games than either ou or auburn. havent really dominated evyer game liek a champ should.

I agree huskerbob. Top 2 teams are okie and auburn. Usc hasn't played squat.

I don't know if you can say that they haven't played squat. IMO, there schedule is very similar to Oklahoma's. California is rated in the top ten just like Texas, ASU is sort of like A&M, and Virginia Tech is similiar to OSU. Maybe the rest of the schedule might be a little better than Oklahoma's but not by that much. IMO

I don't know if you can say that they haven't played squat. IMO, there schedule is very similar to Oklahoma's. California is rated in the top ten just like Texas, ASU is sort of like A&M, and Virginia Tech is similiar to OSU. Maybe the rest of the schedule might be a little better than Oklahoma's but not by that much. IMO

They've played a couple good teams but I still question how good cal is. Arizona state isnt a top 25 team in my mind. Okie has to go through a much much tougher south division in the big 12.

They've played a couple good teams but I still question how good cal is. Arizona state isnt a top 25 team in my mind. Okie has to go through a much much tougher south division in the big 12.

I'd have to agree - the Pac 10 this year is abysmal. Possibly the weakest "major" conference out there. Yes, Cal was a real challenge for USC, but really, that's been it. I'd have to rank Auburn and Oklahoma above USC - I just am not impressed at all with the level of competition they've faced in-conference this year.

Did you not see what ASU did to Iowa? Why aren't they a top 25 team? They have lost 2 games, USC and Cal. I think I would put USC vs. Okie, Cal. vs. Texas, and ASU vs. A&M anyday of the week.