Is this rumour old or new?

greenman

I have to think if Mike Stoops is fired and goes back to being a D coordinator it will be for his brother Bob at OU. Pelini may have ties with him, but I think it could/would cause an uproar if Pelini lured him here over his brother at OU. He might be a dream hire for Pelini, but in the end I think it is nothing more than just a dream.

from what i've read... and keep in mind rumors are rumors... IF Bo Pelini were to be hired as HC ... his ties to Mike Stoops (both at Oklahoma) could lead people to believe he would bring him in on his staff...

Mike Stoops is a head coach, I have a hard time believing that he would leave Arizona to be an assistant coach, even if he were to be fired!

Look at Dan McCarney, he went from head coach to D coordinator at USF. Not too hard to believe. :corndance

Plus John Blake: former head coach at Oklahoma.

I'm just saying I think Stoops will have a choice and would take a head coaching job at a smaller school, before he took a job as an assistant, I think it's an ego thing!

from what i've read... and keep in mind rumors are rumors... IF Bo Pelini were to be hired as HC ... his ties to Mike Stoops (both at Oklahoma) could lead people to believe he would bring him in on his staff...

Mike Stoops is a head coach, I have a hard time believing that he would leave Arizona to be an assistant coach, even if he were to be fired!

Look at Dan McCarney, he went from head coach to D coordinator at USF. Not too hard to believe. :corndance

Dline coach/assistant coach

I heard Mike Ditka was in Lincoln this week. They are looking into the possibility of Ditka retaining infinit eligibility and he will play every position from here untill the end of time. Ditka vs USC...........i'll take Ditka by 70.

Ditka would win the Indy 500, driving a bus. According to the guys over at Swerski's Pub-N-Grub.