Nebraska will beat Texas

I will say I like your son's thinking.

My dog thinks Nebraska will win, too. Each time I say Texas will win he growls and won't let me touch him. When I say Nebraska will win, he rolls over and lets me rub his tommy. :lol:

HIS WHAT??? chuckleshuffle

I usually just call mine, "Herbie"

Didn't IBR say that Clownahan wanted to stay and at least coach the Texass game? Maybe there's a reason for it. Maybe he's going to try and make a statement? Texass hasn't played well on offense for the better part of the year. If we get some turnovers early and get up on them, yeah we'll have a very good chance to win the game. Texass isn't nearly as good as I thought they'd be this year, but neither are we. Maybe getting away from home will help out the teams psychy?

I was going to say that.

I've been feeling all week..I'd just be our luck that we win this one and save callahan's job for another year.

My Niece has a 6 yr old son in Omaha that loves the shorthorns, too...I blame the faulty school system In the Omaha area.

I wouldnt be surprised if the Huskers won honestly, Texas is unarguably the better team for now but the Huskers will remember last years game and Texas always seems to blow these kind of games and just cause Texas is at home dont mean squat honestly, the thing that will be funny is to see how Callahan would react during the following week if the Huskers do win, he'll probably be so full of himself only to still be fired at years end! he could win every game from here on out and I still think his arse is gone!!