Nebraska will beat Texas

Didn't IBR say that Clownahan wanted to stay and at least coach the Texass game? Maybe there's a reason for it. Maybe he's going to try and make a statement? Texass hasn't played well on offense for the better part of the year. If we get some turnovers early and get up on them, yeah we'll have a very good chance to win the game. Texass isn't nearly as good as I thought they'd be this year, but neither are we. Maybe getting away from home will help out the teams psychy?

mercou2.jpg

is that your kid ?

Thats me and my son.

I actually liked that movie

Go Big Red! Beat Texas!

...and while I'm wishing let's have world peace!!

Another positive sign!

Mercury Rising!

It's obvious that things are heating up, the coaches are getting hot, fans are steaming and players are really hot and bothered! They may just come out and beat UT

Cook 'em Corns!!

Well, I'm just trying to find some hope.. never give up on our boys. GBR !

Teach him to hit the curve ball. His future might be better playing baseball. :)

Shut the F up you little twit. Support your team or shut up. Just cause we aren't performing now doesn't mean you gotta go trash talking the football. Its what pulls Nebraska together You think people give a crap about the beef or corn? No, its all about the 1 nationally recognized thing we do have, football. And we ARE damn good at it, but we are just struggling right now. Its people like you who give our fans a bad name. Common!

wow...I got off a little there.

Teach him to hit the curve ball. His future might be better playing baseball. :)

Shut the F up you little twit. Support your team or shut up. Just cause we aren't performing now doesn't mean you gotta go trash talking the football. Its what pulls Nebraska together You think people give a crap about the beef or corn? No, its all about the 1 nationally recognized thing we do have, football. And we ARE damn good at it, but we are just struggling right now. Its people like you who give our fans a bad name. Common!

Chill. I don't think ANYBODY else on this subject thought he was TRASHING our program.

:cheers

Sorry....I just meant that his future as a predictor of football game outcomes might not be all that bright. Teach him to hit the curve ball and he will have a really great future. Especially if he can field. Works for A-Rod! :)