Whats wrong with us?

:boxosoap

I'm living in Austin, and I'll be at the game wearing red supporting my Huskers! I just reread the Mo article about fans sitting behind them telling them that they suck and I'm ashamed. Bitch and vent on here all you want, but don't pull a red jersy over your fat beer gut and go to the game and scream at 18 year old kids. Even if your not the one trashing the players at the game, if you sit there and don't say anything to them, your just as bad. Stand up. be a man, and support our kids!

:rant

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

I'm living in Austin, and I'll be at the game wearing red supporting my Huskers! I just reread the Mo article about fans sitting behind them telling them that they suck and I'm ashamed. Bitch and vent on here all you want, but don't pull a red jersy over your fat beer gut and go to the game and scream at 18 year old kids. Even if your not the one trashing the players at the game, if you sit there and don't say anything to them, your just as bad. Stand up. be a man, and support our kids!

Sorry, I was pissed and spewed this without looking for a thread that already covered this topic - but I do feel a little better now that I've gotten this off of my chest. I sure am glad that we have this board to stay in touch with the Husker Nation. Without it, it would really suck right now.

Sorry, I was pissed and spewed this without looking for a thread that already covered this topic - but I do feel a little better now that I've gotten this off of my chest. I sure am glad that we have this board to stay in touch with the Husker Nation. Without it, it would really suck right now.

[/quot

I agree with you mo is one of my fav players and that made me sad to hear that with everything else that kids is dealing with . gbr beat texas .....