Kirk Herbstreit

Apathy

He's a Douchebag enough said. I know this is an old video but everytime I watch it.......he makes Callahan look like a stud. And Look how Lou is backing up gods country good ol' Nebraska. That would've been funny if Lou knocked out Kirk on Live Television....i thought he was going to do that when he got off his chair.

it's just the old versus the new in that vid. All the young guys are saying "I don't know much about the '95 team....or the '71 team" And the old guys on the left are giving facts about it. The young guys just know the past 7 years and that's it. USC, Texas and Miami are the ONLY good teams to them.

I watched this all last year, voted and yelled at the screen at ol' Herb....he's a pu&&y

it's just the old versus the new in that vid. All the young guys are saying "I don't know much about the '95 team....or the '71 team" And the old guys on the left are giving facts about it. The young guys just know the past 7 years and that's it. USC, Texas and Miami are the ONLY good teams to them.

I watched this all last year, voted and yelled at the screen at ol' Herb....he's a pu&&y

wasn't kirk saying in 95 that florida would blow nebraska out of the water? also 2 coaches there played against the 71 huskers, somehow they said they were better then USC.

also kirk, take the tampon out, and vote on merit not emblem!

I think we all know Herbstreit is a little b*tch who is just another in a long list of so-called experts who don't really know what the hell thet're talkin about.

:yeah and you can through Mark May on that list. What does he bring to the table? NOTHING. He is more biased than any of them.

Dang -- beat me to the post...agree, Mark May is one of the most biased, unknowledgable 'experts' on ESPN. I was always surprise Trev Alberts just didn't punch him out on camera.