Shawn Watson

I've been out of the loop the past couple of weeks so I'm playing catch-up right now but how did his play calling compare to that of Callahan's? How did the players react?

Well, we were down by 2 at the half, and Cally called the plays in the second half and we were shut out in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Is it like talking in the mirror when you two exchange comments? :)

:lol::lol:

The Watson stuff scares me a little. Dude only had CU's offense rolling that one year. Ya he can likely call plays better than BC but I don't know if that is a huge accomplishment or that we should be pushing him as next-year's OC. But I'd be game for us giving him the reigns for the rest of the season to see what he can do.

It seems that the only thing that people seem to remember about Watson is the 62-36 blowout in 2001. I don't recall his offense being mentioned as something special before or after that. I agree to give him a shot the rest of the year, however I'm really hoping we get rid of this prissy West Coast Offensive next year in favor of the spread offense which I believe is a good balance between the power option attack and WCO.