You Know what I hate?

:rant I hate the fact that it has definitely crossed my mind that I should cheer for Texas tomorrow so that there is absolutlely no chance of Clownihan and his staff saving their job! According to everything I read in the other threads that probably is out of the question but heaven forbid!

I hate it even more because there should be only one focus and that is cheering for the fine young men that compete for Nebraska. It's just a flat sham/e that we are put in this position.

Maybe the perfect scenario would be for the team to play their asses of and overcome numerous obvious blunders by the coaching staff to pull of a win in Austin and begin the healing process! How does that sound?

Boy do I hope we never have to go through this again! :rant

SUPERBUNNY

It's ... beyond disappointing to see Husker fans cheer against the Huskers, for any occasion. If we beat Texas, then you're disappointed? Hey, maybe it's a sign that Callahan actually can win the big game that y'all have been railing on him for this past year! How is it a bad thing if we beat Texas?

You're absolutely right, there should only be one focus, cheering our players. But I disagree that you are put in any position other than that.

I'll admit that it's crossed my mind as well, only as a logical point of view, but I agree with zoogies in that no matter how much we hate BC as fans, if he can start pulling out wins, he may be just the right coach. Chances are he won't accomplish that, but there would be a bandwagon full of Cally supporters if he did.

:rant I hate the fact that it has definitely crossed my mind that I should cheer for Texas tomorrow so that there is absolutlely no chance of Clownihan and his staff saving their job! According to everything I read in the other threads that probably is out of the question but heaven forbid!

I hate it even more because there should be only one focus and that is cheering for the fine young men that compete for Nebraska. It's just a flat sham/e that we are put in this position.

Maybe the perfect scenario would be for the team to play their asses of and overcome numerous obvious blunders by the coaching staff to pull of a win in Austin and begin the healing process! How does that sound?

SUPERBUNNY

not likely we will win, either way, not likely cally will stay. i wouldn't worry about it at this point.

I probably could have written that first post better but it just pisses me off that I feel like this!

Listen, when it comes down to it I will be cheering for the players to take care of business on any given Saturday! I just wanted to express my frustration with the situation!

The players are giving their all to this program and I respect the hell out them for it! I always wear my Husker gear no matter what and this isn't going to stop that!

SUPERBUNNY

SUPERBUNNY

Negative, cheer for your team, more then likely Callahan is gone, plus Texas has played down to the level of its competition this season, you never know, that is why they play the game.